Tuesday, December 11, 2007

One more blog off the horse

I'm so lucky -- I have friends who actually make me happy. Sounds simple -- don't everyone's friends make them happy? Actually, no. I know a lot of people who hang out with people who actually make them sad, bitter, prone to back biting. I have those kinds of people in my life, too. But as luck would have it, I also have real friends -- who take me out for a beer when life gets rough; who yell "That bastard!" when someone breaks my heart; and who text me from 2,000 miles away just to make me giggle so I'll miss them less. And I'm so grateful. Really, truly grateful.

I promise a surly, sarcastic blog soon. Truly I do. I'm just writing shit as I see it right now. I'll get back on the entertaining, bitchy horse just as soon as I can. Pinky swear.

No comments: